I think it is important that in 2015 we avoid negativity.
Now, I am not asking you to go on social media and rant about your imaginary haters. I am asking you to search yourself and stay away from anyone or anything that will cause you to worry unnecessarily.
2015 has already started with drama from Boko Haram to the upcoming elections. It won’t be wise for you to focus on unnecessary wahala.
So I ask that you…
1. Work out your salvation and work it well. God will always guide you through the drama that comes with life.
2. Cut off toxic relationships. There is no point fixing whats already broken. I am not asking you to make enemies but let go of “friends” that don’t have your best interest at heart.
3. Chase your dreams! There is no point waiting for tomorrow. You don’t need all the money in the world. Start small and with time, you’d see things around you transform.
4. Live a little. Spend time with family and friends. Take long walks in the evenings. Laugh a little longer and never forget your best accessory; your smile.
5. Remember that life is a journey and EVERYBODY is on a different path. There is no point trying to live your life like someone else. Just do you and be happy!
Remember… NO NEGATIVITY!!!